Tuesday, January 26, 2010

01.26.2010

Well, I'm still a wee bit out of order, but at least I'm nearly caught up :) ...So, bare with me a couple more days for just a few more late postings...Ok, so it was just before Christmas and I received a phone call from the Gigi of these two little beauties!!!...It seemed that little Miss G was getting ready to lose a tooth and we needed a portrait taken STAT!!!...Thankfully for Gigi and mommy and daddy and everyone else, that sweet tooth held on until I returned from Christmas break!...So, just after the holidays, I loaded up my gear and headed over to Gigi's beautiful house, where we took oodles upon oodles of pics of Miss G and her baby sister, Miss M, and then capped the afternoon off with a lovely tea party with some of our best bunny friends :) ...It was too much sweetness even for this mommy of three girls to handle!!!...Hope you enjoy your little tease everyone and hold onto your hats, because there are LOTS more coming up soon!!!...Be back soon with more :) ...-EPJ
***NEW for 2010: Get 25 unique blog comments, and receive a complimentary 5x7 with your order!!!***




No comments: