Friday, January 22, 2010

01.22.2010

Oooopsie daisy!...I'm a couple of days behind where I thought I would be with my blog postings for this week, so, instead of doing only one update today, get ready, 'cause it's catch-up time!!!...Ok, so these are totally and completely out of order (and more postings to come over the weekend, or early next week for sure), but for now, here's a few sneaks of a couple of my most recent sessions...First up, the absolutely beautiful Miss A came in last week to see me for a simple little head-shot studio session...She's getting prepared for her first pageant since she was two years old (8 years ago!), and judging from how she handles herself in front of a camera, I know she's gonna go far!!!...AND, regardless of what happens in next month's pageant, I'm totally sold on her entering into the acting world, because she was totally working the camera and her expressions and personality are just to die for!!!...I think it's the middle child syndrome in her, because my middle one is a total super-star, too!!!...So then, a few days after my visit from Miss A, little Mr. J came in over the weekend for his two year session...I can't believe he's already TWO!!!...I've had the privilege of shooting J since he was only 6 weeks old and then again at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months AND one year!!!...Now he's practically a little man running around, talking, playing, etc, etc, etc...We had a great time, and even scooted outside for a few minutes for a couple of shots in the rain...But J and his momma and daddy were total troopers, and we barely even noticed the rain coming down all over us...So, sorry for the backup around here and thank you ever so much for y'alls patience...The good news is, that I'm almost finally caught up...Whatever will I do with myself once I'm all caught up??? ;) ...Only kidding, I'll certainly have plenty to do since I've got session after session after session on the horizon!...I can't wait!!!...Ok, stay tuned, because I still have a birth, a newborn session and a sister session to show off in the coming days, plus a family session coming in from the ATL tomorrow, and a 3 year old session mid-week next week, and a one month and family session next weekend...Whew!!!...Love, love, love it!!!...Ok, see y'all again soon!!!...G'nite all :) ...-EPJ
***NEW for 2010: Get 25 unique blog comments per session, and receive a complimentary 5x7 with your order!!!***

***A's Session***



***J's Session***




2 comments:

StorageCraft said...

i like the clips demonstrated in the blog. They all are great and remind me of my childhood. Thanks for reviving all the good old memories.

Pete said...

Hey buddy, stay tuned, because I still have a birth, a newborn session and a sister session to show off in the coming days.