Wednesday, January 27, 2010

01.27.2010

Almost there!...Nearly done catching myself up and BOY does it feel good!!!...So let's get right to it and do it, shall we?!?!?...Well, this next super sweet family came to see me all the way from the ATL (although MawMaw and PaPa are fellow Talladegans, like myself)...Mommy actually called me just as the Christmas season was getting underway, but we were so crazy swamped with our holiday madness, that January was the earliest we could get everybody in...So, Mommy, Daddy and C & C (and their puppy dog, too!) headed this way over the weekend and like troopers, we all braved the freezing cold and the blistering winds to get the job done :)...And I tell you what, to look at some of these fabulouso shots, you'd just never know how crazy cold we all were (but trust me, we were!!!)...So here y'all go!...Just a little teaser to hold you all over...Hope y'all enjoy and as you know, I'll be back again shortly...See y'all then!...-EPJ
***NEW for 2010: Get 25 unique blog comments, and receive a complimentary 5x7 with your order!!!***






No comments: