Tuesday, January 19, 2010

01.19.2010

Okey dokey artichokeys!!!...Here we go again!...Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog...That's what the next few days are going to be like around here, while I attempt to play catch-up from the holiday craziness of '09...But I'm totally LOVING it and wouldn't have it any other way!...So, when last we left one another, I do believe that I mentioned a number of fabulous sessions that I had the pleasure of being a part of as the old year wrapped up and the new year began...This "little" guy came to see me all the way from the big city of Gadsden, and I do use the term "little" very, VERY loosely...At just four months old, I believe he was well over the 20+ lb. mark according to his sweet mama, and he was wearing those rolls and workin' it for the camera like none other!!!...As his mommy (an old friend of mine from my days back in T-town!) says, "He puts the ROLL in ROLL TIDE!", and when he's bringing home yet another National Championship for Bama in oh, about 18-20 years, I'll be so proud to say that I knew him when ;) ...So, here's the ever so delicious J-man...Couldn't you seriously eat him up?!?!...I can't wait to get my hands on him and his beautiful big sister once Spring arrives...It should be too much cuteness for me to handle!...So, enjoy boys and girls, and get ready, 'cause there's still lots more to follow!!!...-EPJ
***NEW for 2010: Get 25 unique blog comments, and receive a complimentary 5x7 with your order!!!*** 



1 comment:

Jo Cash said...

Wow! The pics of "Mr. Big" are too wonderful! Grandmas always love baby pics, but these are exceptional! You have absolutely captured his personality! Those shots make me want to squeeze my computer monitor! Looking forward to more!!! - and with Cate, too!