Monday, January 18, 2010

01.18.2010

Happy NEW YEAR y'all!!!!...And what an awesome 2010 it's shaping up to be!!!...So, I betcha y'all think I fell off the face of the earth for a little bit, didn't you?!?!...Nope, I didn't...I just took a well needed vacation over the holidays and bonded and relaxed with my family for the first time in what seemed like forever...It was wonderful, and my girls and myself THANK YOU all so much for allowing us that time together, and allowing the blog and work in general, to go to the way-side for just a wee little bit there...But now, we're back and off and running and can't wait to see what this year holds in store for us!!!...If it's anything like 2009, it will be an AMAZING year, because EPJ Photography, has the most AMAZING clients/family/friends that anyone could ever ask for!!!...So, even though y'all haven't seen or heard much from me in the last few weeks, and even though I had a wonderful vacation with my girlies and my hubs over the holidays, don't think for a second that I wasn't as busy as a bee, because boy oh boy was I!!!...I have had the honor and utmost pleasure these last few weeks of being a part of an absolutely gorgeous winter wedding, the birth and newborn session of my dearest friend's new baby girl, a four month session with the happiest, chunkiest baby boy of all time, a headshot session with a breathtakingly beautiful 10 year old,  a 2 year session with one of my favorite little guys who's been visiting me since he was 6 weeks old,  and two of the sweetest little sisters who were "hosting" a tea party with their precious toy bunnies...And when I wasn't shooting my wonderful clients or spending quality time with the fam, I was in Nashville TN enjoying being a part of the most fabulous photography trade show and convention that I could ever even begin to imagine!!!...Just wait til y'all see all the amazing new things coming to EPJ Photography in the coming weeks...You'll just die!!!...Is there any better job in the world than this I ask you?!?!...Nope, I think not!!!...So, get ready y'all, 'cause this blog is about to BLOW UP in the coming days!!!...And on top of all that, we're already booking well into 2010!!!...I just love you guys so much and am so excited about this coming year!!!...Ok, so, let's get right to this then, shall we?...In mid-December, two of my favoritest people I've ever had the pleasure of working with, walked down the aisle, and lucky, lucky me, I was there to capture it all!!!...What a fabulous day, full of fun, full of friends, full of laughs, full of tears and most importantly, full of LOVE!!!...So, since T & T have been so patient while waiting for me to come back into the land of the living, I have a slightly longer blog sneaky-peeky today than usual...So, enjoy Mr. & Mrs. W, and hold onto your hats, because there are LOTS LOTS LOTS more where these came from!!!...See y'all again VERY soon ;) ...-EPJ
***NEW for 2010: Get 25 unique blog comments, and receive a complimentary 5x7 with your order!!!***










1 comment:

Taylor Logan said...

Taylor and Talon -
These pictures of you are wonderful! They really illustrate the love that you two share!

I love you both!

- Taylor