Monday, November 30, 2009

11.30.2009

What a beautiful and fabulous way to end what turned out to be a beautiful and fabulous holiday weekend!!!...After yesterday's super quick blog post, I rushed out the door to head to yet another perfect session!!!...How lucky am I???...So, this precious little doll baby and her momma and daddy, came to see me after weeks upon weeks of anticipation...Little Miss L is getting ready to turn the big O-N-E in just over a week or so, and I had the utmost pleasure of capturing her one year pics for the whole family to enjoy for years to come, and it was truly my honor to do so!!!...L was completely like a seasoned champ when it came to having her pictures taken, and she was working my camera like a total rock star!!!...As usual for me, it wasn't exactly easy picking out just a small sample of my favorites to tease on the blog today, so just know, there are tons, tons, tons more where these came from!...Hope y'all enjoy and I'll be back again soon with more!...-EPJ