Sunday, November 29, 2009

11.29.2009

Hello and goodbye!...This is going to be a super quick today post because I have a LOT of ground to cover and not a lot of time in which to do it, so here we gooooooooooo!!!!!!...Yesterday was of course just pure PERFECTION!!!...First, in the morning, sweet little Miss A came back to visit me, and this time she brought her equally beautiful and sweet big sister, Miss M...We were rockin' around the Christmas tree for a little while, but then apparently we tuckered Miss A slap out, 'cause that baby was out like a light and NOTHING and NO ONE was going to wake her from her sweet dreams (just like when she came to see me for her newborn session nearly 3 months ago!)...But I couldn't have been happier that she drifted off, because when I look at this yummy baby girl fast asleep in front of the Christmas tree, well, I just wanna pinch her delicious little chunky-monkey self!!!...So, then yesterday afternoon, I had the absolute pleasure of meeting up with the beautiful T & S and boy did we have a blast doing their engagement session!...I haven't talked that much and laughed that hard in a LONG LONG time!!!...I didn't even want to leave, and OH, the stories I could tell ;) ...But I won't!...I'm saving them for a rainy day when I need a good laugh :)...So, without further ado, I present you with a little tease of Miss A and Miss M's morning"Merry Mini", and T & S's fantabulous afternoon e-session!!!...I enjoyed yesterday so much because of all of you, so thanks to each of you for helping to make my Thanksgiving weekend so wonderful...See y'all again real soon!...-EPJ

***Merry Mini***



***E-Session***




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them! Thanks again, Elana! You did great! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Elana-Happy New Year! Hope you had a nice holiday. Your engagement photos always have such great composition.