Saturday, November 21, 2009

11.21.2009

Today was...well, today was just, W-O-W!...Today was one of those days where everything in the world just seems to make sense...The sun was shining, the sky was blue, the temperature was perfection, the beautiful fall leaves were changing colors, and baby boy J was able to celebrate his 2nd birthday with more love in one room, than most of us have probably ever felt in an entire lifetime...You see, this sweet little man was welcomed into this world exactly two years ago yesterday, and for him to have made it to a day like this, was nothing short of a lot of love and even a lot more prayer...Shortly after his birth, J was diagnosed with a rare condition called RCDP (Rhizomelic Chondrodysplasia Punctata)...You can read more about J's condition and follow his story, sign his guestbook, make donations, or just simply offer your thoughts and prayers to him and his loving family, by visiting his CaringBridge website... When I was asked recently by his sweet Aunt to be even a teensy little part of this amazing day, and asked to capture it on my camera, well let's just say that I was beyond honored to do so...Words cannot express the happiness that this sweet little boy brings into the lives of those who know and love him...I mean, just look at that handsome little smile, and I assure you, you can't help but smile right back! :) ...His mommy, his daddy and his super proud big brother, along with the rest of the family and friends whom I met today, are so truly blessed...All I can say to each and every one of you is a great big huge THANK YOU so, so, so very much for allowing me the privilege to be a part of J's big day...And to J, HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet boy, and a special "grunt-grunt" to you ;) ...Enjoy your preview everyone (I think this is hands down the longest preview in the history of my blog!) and of course, I'll be back again soon with more...-EPJ










No comments: