Sunday, November 15, 2009

11.15.2009

OK, STOP IT!...Stop it, stop it, stop it!!!...Are you kidding me?!?!...First of all, mid seventies in mid November = perfection, perfection, perfection!!!...Then add to that, the one and only precious little Miss P and her super sweet Mommy and Daddy, all of whom I've had the pleasure of shooting since little P was a peanut in her mommy's belly, and then again at just a wee little month old doll-baby, and now here she is visiting me at 10 months old!!!...And just look at her!!!...Those eyes, those cheeks, that smile; I could seriously just eat her up!!!...So, on top of the fabulous weather, and on top of the yummy little Miss P, and on top of the fact that I want to tease y'all with every single beyond adorable picture from today's session ('cause there are TONS!), I then get home and you'll never believe it: I'm all alone!!!...YAY!!!!...No screaming little girls, no one taking me away from my computer, so I get to sit here and have the absolute pleasure of actually editing AND blogging immediately after getting home from my session...Could this day be anymore perfect?!?!...I think not!...Ok, so without further ado, here you go mommy and dadddy...A little sneak peek of your beautiful baby girl's first Christmas pictures...There is just nothing more special ;) ...Y'all enjoy and I'll be back again soon with more!!!...-EPJ


No comments: