Saturday, November 14, 2009

11.14.2009

Alrighty boys and girls, here comes yet another super duper fast post because I have a football game and three crazy little girls to get back to ;)...So, today I had the absolute pleasure of meeting up with M & M to do their highly anticipated and BEE-YOOO-TIFUL, I might add, engagement session...I mean seriously, ever since I got home tonight, I have been looking back at some of the amazing shots we got today and I am truly in awe at the beauty of where we spent our afternoon...Miss M's mom has some fabulous friends who live on the most amazingly gorgeous property I have ever had the pleasure of shooting on, and I just feel so thankful and honored that they invited us to shoot there today...Thank you, thank you, thank you for having us today, and I hope you all enjoy the little tease I'm posting below...You know there's lots more where these came from and I can't wait for you to see them all very soon!...I'll be back shortly, as I'm sure you all know by now, and in the mean time, ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!! (And yeah, War Eagle and all that mess for you, too, M...Hahaha!) ;) ...-EPJ