Monday, November 9, 2009

11.09.2009

Okey dokey artichokeys, get ready for a whirlwind of a fast blog post, because this lady has got some work to get back to, and PRONTO!...I think I now know what Santa must feel like as the countdown to Christmas begins :) ...I've got lots of people out there counting on me, and I can't let them down, so back to work I go, but not before posting a super quick tease from this weekend's sessions...First up, the C family and I met up first thing Saturday morning, and boy oh boy, did we have fun together!!!...I gotta tell you mama and daddy, I have LOTS and LOTS of favorites that I'm dying for you to see, but I saved the very best for y'alls Christmas card surprise, so just know that y'all have some super-duper fabulous ones to look forward to in the very near future!!!...These two still warmed my heart though, and I know they'll do the same for y'all, too!...Ok, so then next up, I headed off to the big city for the remainder of the weekend, where I had the pleasure of chauffeuring daughter #1 to her first ever piano hymn festival (which, she did quite well with by the way!!!) and then I got to hang around for the remainder of the weekend and catch up with my own mommy and daddy and my brother and his family, as well...And always a treat to me, I had the honor of spending time with and shooting a very special session of my two little beautiful nieces!...B & S are always fun for me to play around with and act like a crazy, goofy loon...So, we snuck away from their mommy and daddy for an hour or so, and had a great ol' time and took lots of great pics!...And since mommy and daddy stayed home per my recommendation, this little preview is really going to be quite the surprise for them, because they had NO idea what we were up to running off together ;) ...So, everyone enjoy your teeny tiny teases and I'll have lots more soon!...The holiday schedule is officially booked solid, but there is a waiting list which could very well open up a few more dates, so be sure to contact me today to get your name added to the list!...You don't want to miss out!!!...Hope you all had a great Monday and here's hoping the rest of your week is fabulous, too!...See y'all again soon!!!...-EPJ
***The C Family***



***The P Family***



2 comments:

Becky Armstrong said...

Well, this precious "C" family is my daughter and her family and, yes, I'm prejudiced but these pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Elana, your gift is from the Lord! He made us in His image and the images you get from your pictures are Heaven sent! Thank you!

Pat said...

What fantastic photos of unbelievably beautiful girls!!