Friday, November 6, 2009

11.06.2009

Hello, hello, hello!!!...I'm back with another super quick preview from today's super quick mini-session :)...I'm SO thankful that this session worked out because, for about a second there this morning, it was looking like one of my "mommy-jobs" was going to have to win out for the first time in a long time, and get in the way of one of my "photography-jobs"...But, little N's momma and I made it work out, and a session which was supposed to initially take place tomorrow afternoon, got pushed up to first thing tomorrow morning, and then finally, with only about 2 hours to spare, it got pushed up to TODAY!!!...I'm so glad, too, because little N was a just the sweetest little doll ever!...At just two years of age, he was definitely all boy, and I was loving every second of it!!!...The dirt, the gravel, the tractor and trucks that mesmerized him; what's not to love about that?!?...So, you know the drill, a super quick tease on the blog before the rest are up in the coming days ahead...Tomorrow, I'm off to do an early morning session that's been in the works for just about forever, so I'm pretty excited about that!!!...Then immediately after we finish up, I'm off to take my #1 daughter to the Ham to participate in her first ever Hymn Festival since beginning piano lessons just over a year ago , and then, to really round out the weekend, one more fabulous session in Birmingham before this photog heads home to officially crash and burn ;)...I'm so tired just thinking about it and typing about it, that I think I'm about to call it a night!...Sweet dreams to you all and I'll be back later this weekend with lots more...No sense in slowing down now, right?!?!...G'night everyone and see y'all again real soon!...-EPJ



No comments: