Thursday, November 5, 2009

11.05.2009

Happy Thursday everyone!...As I sit here editing pictures, updating the blog, having a delicious cup of Pumpkin Pie coffee, and listening to my favorite TV show in the history of TV shows playing in the background (F-R-I-E-N-D-S!!!), I find myself for the first time in a long while at a loss for what to say next...You see, this posting in particular is very special to me...Almost two years ago exactly, I was preparing to move myself and my wonderful family from Georgia across state lines to our new sweet home in Alabama...Sure, I had my husband and my babies coming with me, and of course all of our extended family would be very close by, but there was still definitely something missing...A few months after getting settled in our new home, I was introduced (a number of different times before she actually remembered me) to M...From the get go (like, the third first time we met), we just clicked...In no time at all, M and B became not just friends of ours, but they've become a huge part of our family as well...Now, M and B are extending "our" little family, and adding one more precious little girl to our collection...In just about 6 more weeks, AH will be making her big arrival and I truly believe, hands down, that she will be the most loved little girl in the history of little girls to ever come into this world!...So yesterday, it was my honor and privilege (after nearly 8 months of trying to convince her to do so) to capture these beautiful images of one of the most beautiful mommies-to-be that I know, so that she could always remember her special time with her little girl before they get the pleasure of meeting face-to-face...M doesn't realize it yet, but these pictures will not only be near and dear to her heart in the coming years, but they'll be something AH will cherish always and forever, as well...So, enough of my senseless ramblings...Here's a little sneak peek for you both M and B...Just remember, if you're even half as good at the "mommy-daddy" thing as you are at being friends, then y'all will both be beyond amazing...I love y'all!...Peace out...-EPJ




2 comments:

Susan H. said...

What a beautiful couple!
Once more, Elana has brilliantly preserved one of marriage's most sacred blessings. Elana did my maternity session & I treasure the pictures. My son (now almost 4 months) will see these one day & know how loved he was before he even arrived.

HPR said...

Wow momma, These pictures are amazing! They are worthy of my word beautimus!