Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11.03.2009

NOVEMBER?!?!?!...Oh my goodness, you've got to be kidding me!...This year has just beyond flown by!...Today is my dear mother-in-law's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY NONNA!) and in less than a month my middle baby will be turning six :( , and in just over a month two of my very best friends in the world will be welcoming their new little bundles of joy into the world...What a wonderfully fabulous way to end what has been a wonderfully fabulous year!...But with only about 8 or so weeks to go in 2009, there's still no slowing me down!!!...I have quite a few Merry Mini sessions to go, as well as a few full sessions, a fantabulous WEDDING coming up, and lest we not forget the holidays and throwing a wee bit of family time in there somewhere and somehow, too :) ...Whoa!!!...I need a nap just thinking about all there is left to do in the coming weeks!...If you haven't scheduled your holiday "Merry Minis" session with EPJ Photography yet, CALL TODAY because space is very, VERY limited!!!...Only a teensy tiny handful of sessions are still available before the new year!...In the mean time, here's a little sneaky peeky guaranteed to make you smile!...This little man is gearing up for his big #2 birthday in just a couple more days, and the last time I had the pleasure of having him in front of my lens, he was all of two weeks old...My how he's changed, and my how active he has become since that first session ;)...By the end of it all, I don't know who was more tired; the baby, the baby's mama, or the photographer!...Either way, I had a great time trying to keep up with Mr. H yesterday, and since his mama and daddy are close friends of ours, and since I can't ever pass up an opportunity to pester H's daddy just a wee little bit, I have to just say, bless that baby's heart in this last picture...His mean ol' daddy just had to have a shot of his baby boy with that icky old orange and blue helmet, and since H is WAY smarter than his daddy ;), he wasn't having any part of it...He's saying, "Get this nasty thing off of me!!!"...Ha!...I love it!...By the time that boy is three, I'll be having him chant "Yea Alabama" and wearing some handsome colors, like crimson and white ;)...Can I get a "ROLL TIDE"?!?....Hahahahaha!!!...Only teasin' Chipper :)...You know I love ya!...Enjoy y'alls preview and of course, there's lots more to come...See y'all again soon...-EPJ



No comments: