Monday, October 26, 2009

10.26.2009

Ahhhhhh, "Monday, Monday (la, la, la la la la)"...I know that most of us, most of the time, DREAD Mondays, but I welcome a day of rest...Well, it's sortof a day of rest, as I almost never this time of year get an actual day off...Maybe soon, but for now, it's work, work, work, just like I like it...And of course, this weekend didn't disappoint...It was mini-session, family time, mini-session, family, etc, etc, etc...Now you can see why I'm a big fan of restful Mondays ;)...I get to send the whole fam out the door and then kick back with a big ol' cup of pumpkin spice coffee (maybe 3 big ol' cups today!) and edit the day away...I've got lots and lots of you waiting for your beautiful pictures oh so patiently, and since I don't want to disappoint, I'm off!...But of course, not before teasing a few of you with a few little sneaks from this weekend...First up is little man, JT, whom I've had the utmost pleasure of shooting since before he even made his big arrival in this world, and then again when he was a smiley little 8 day old, and now, as a chunky monkey 3 month old!...He is still the smilingest little man ever...I LOVE it!...Then on Sunday, I was lucky enough to meet up with the B family...I've been planning a session with this gorgeous mama for goodness only knows how long now, so by the time we officially met, it felt like we already knew each other!...So, J, C and little man B (along with a few appearances from Bubba the Monkey, and the always popular Barney the Dinosaur!) ventured out with me to shoot on what I swear had to be the most perfect day ever!...The Fall colors on the trees and the temperature in the air, oh, it was just complete and total bliss!...So, here ya go everybody...Hope y'all enjoy and you know you'll all see me again real soon ;)...-EPJ

***The H Family***


***The B Family***


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great spot on the railroad tracks-great job.