Monday, October 12, 2009

10.12.2009

Alrighty boys and girls!!!...Today is the day!...My big news finally revealed!!!...Well, you may or may not be as excited about this as I am, but after more than 8 months (that's right, I said EIGHT!!!) of playing around and attempting to design my new and improved website, it's finally done and it's finally LIVE!!!!...Sure, there are still a few minor tweaks that I'll work on a bit here and there, but it's done, and it is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!...You must, must, must check it out pronto!...I have to give a great big huge "shout out" thank you to the UBER-talented Amy Grace of Candy Apple Studios for my insanely beautiful new logo and marketing design...I {heart} her so, so much!...Please go check her out and let her know how amazing you think she is, too!...Also, a major thank you, thank you, thank you to the fantabulistic Josh Holley for his musical genius and allowing me to use his fabu voice and musical skills as my home page "theme song", if you will ;)...Be sure to visit him over at his website as well, and you'll find even more of his awesome music for you to add to your own collection...You'll LOVE him, I can promise you that! So, go, what are you waiting for???...You're still here???...You have so much to go check out!...In the coming days/weeks ahead, be sure to be on the lookout for our incredible new blog to make it's official debut as well...You'll just die, it's so great!...I'll also shortly be announcing a new email addy for y'all to contact me for work, and of course you can always still get a hold of me via the contact page on the website, as well as by picking up the phone and giving me a ring-a-ding-ding...Oh, and if you've tried to get a hold of me via the telephone in the past few weeks/months and for some reason you haven't heard back from me (I try to give everyone a call back within 24-48 hours of getting any voicemails), then I have to let you know that back in July(ish) I switched phone companies and got a brand new phone because I had been having a LOT of issues with the old phone and service provider, and as much as I adore my new phone, I am sad to report that I'm still having some pretty major service issues...Soooooooooooo, now you know "the rest of the story" and if you haven't heard from me, I super-duper apologize, but you know how technology can be: you either love it, or you hate it!!!...It's either the greatest thing since sliced bread, or you want to chuck it over a cliff somewhere!...So, try me again, or contact me from the website if you're wondering if your voicemail is floating around out there in digital-cyber-space somewhere, 'cause there's a good chance it might be!...Oh, and since you know I can't post without a little "sumthin-sumthin", then here's a little more tease for L's mommy since she's been waiting so patiently for her gallery to go online (my two year old coming down with the piggy flu set me back a wee tad, but I'm almost back in the game!)...OK, go, check things out, and ENJOY!!!...Be back soon y'all...-EPJ



1 comment:

jjacobs57 said...

Elana, the new website is AWESOME!!!