Sunday, October 11, 2009

10.11.2009

Hello, hello again!!!...It's me and I'm back for day two! :)...So, I know that I totally left you all hanging on the edge of your seats yesterday with all my excitement, didn't I?!?!...I assure you, it was all for good reason!...So, of course I was all kinds of excited to kick off our "Merry Minis" yesterday morning and then, on top of all that, I had the absolute pleasure of finally getting to meet little Miss C and do her fantabulous newborn session!!!...It was a long time coming too, because thanks to the good ol' piggy flu that's been going around (although my middle one says "mommy, it's not the piggy flu, it's the 'swan flu'"!), we had to reschedule Miss C's session by a whole week :( ...And you know, a whole entire week in newborn time is a pretty BIG deal!!!...But, at three weeks old, Miss C performed for the camera like a seasoned champ, as did her adoring big brother, Mr. P...So, here you go Mommy and Daddy!!!...Take a look at your absolutely beautiful family of FOUR and I hope you all enjoy!...And finally, on one last note, let's not forget that I have just one more A-M-A-Z-I-N-G thing that I'm DYING, DYING, DYING to share with y'all, but it will have to wait for now ;) ...Stay tuned, because I promise that I'll be back tomorrow to share my news with you all!...Have a great night everyone and I'll see y'all soon!...-EPJ

No comments: