Saturday, October 17, 2009

10.17.2009

Hey guys and happy football Saturday to each and every one of you ;) !...Well, hopefully by now everyone has had a chance to check out the new website and hopefully, like me, y'all LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!...As you can probably see, the blog itself is still quite a work in progress...Pretty soon (maybe once all the pre-holiday madness wears down), we'll be unveiling our brand new amazingly awesome blog for all to see...I can't wait for you to check out what I've got in store for you!!!...But, in the mean time, it's work, work, work for me and I couldn't be happier about that!...So, today I had the absolute pleasure of shooting this BEE-YOO-TIFUL senior young lady who came to see me all the way from the Ham!...We had a ball together braving the cold rainy outdoors for a few fun, urbany shots, and then finishing up inside so that we could do a little more of a traditional portrait to make mom and dad's day :)...But of course, you know me, I couldn't stick with the traditional stuff too long, so we had to finish up with a fun little twist ;) ...Hopefully, it's just the right combination to make everyone happy...I know when I look back at the fabulous shots we got today, I can't help but smile...I'll let you go check them out now so you can see for yourself!!!...Enjoy and you know the drill; I'll be back soon with tons more!...-EPJ

2 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful girl.... beautiful pics!

Christina Bittner Photography said...

The last one is my favorite. What a great pose and expression.