Saturday, October 10, 2009

10.10.2009

Y'ALL!!!!...Oh my goodness, I'm soooooo, sooooooo, SOOOOOOO excited!...Ok, first of all, I had an absolutely awesomely-awesome day, and it all started when this gorgeous couple greeted me first thing this morning to help me kick off our very first official "Merry Mini" session of the season!...Whew, that was a mouthful!!!...So, for about 20 minutes, we scurried all over the downtown 'Dega area trying to dodge the impending rain, and found ourselves in some very, VERY interesting spots (*think* orange cones with yellow and black crime scene tape stretched out!!!...OMG!) and we got some super fun, super fabulous shots in the mean time!!!...And, since it was just a quick little ol' mini-session, I'm just gonna do a quick little ol' mini-preview for y'all this evening ;)...So, without further a-do, I present you with the littlest, ittsiest, bittsiest sneak-peek EVER!...Enjoy, because I'll be back tomorrow with some special sneaks from today's beautiful newborn session, too!!!...AND, on top of that, I'm nearly busting at the seams to share some more super-dee-duper exciting news with y'all very, very soon, so STAY TUNED!!!...See y'all tomorrow!!!...-EPJ

1 comment:

Erin Davison Dykes said...

Love it....can't wait to see them all!! :)