Thursday, October 1, 2009

10.01.2009

Happy Fall Y'all ;)...October is officially here (can you even believe it???) and oooh-wee, this weather is something I can definitely get used to!!!...The past few days couldn't have been any more perfect and if I had it my way, this is how I'd like to keep it 365 days a year!!!...So, yesterday, I drove over to the "Ham" to meet up with my favorite little one year old red-head from T-town!!!...I still can't believe that it's already been over 7 months since we did her last session and at nearly 14 months, she was bound and determined to show off her running skills!...Actually, I think she went straight from crawling to running, and totally by-passed the walking phase ;) but it was my absolute pleasure to chase her around and attempt to keep up with her!...She was such a hoot to watch, too, as she waved and talked to each and every person she met up with along the way...Sweet little Miss D doesn't meet a stranger, that's for sure!...Of course, I've known her mama and daddy for about 12 years now, and there's no doubt in my mind that she definitely gets her sweet disposition from both of them, because they are both total angels!...So, here's just a wee little sneak peek for you mama and daddy...I hope y'all enjoy them, and mama, I have been thinking of you and hoping that you're feeling all better today and over that nasty bug once and for all!...If not, make sure Miss D and daddy are taking real good care of you!!!...Take care everyone and talk to you again real soon!...-EPJ

No comments: