Wednesday, September 23, 2009

09.23.2009

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!!!...Well, kindof...Almost the most wonderful time of the year I should say!!!...Yep, in almost exactly 3 months Santa will be loading up his sleigh and getting ready to pay all the good little boys and good little girls of the world a special visit (you know who you are if you're on the nice list, and you especially know who you are if you're on the NAUGHTY list!!!)...And while I could be sitting around in my super cute flannel jammies, sipping on some yummy-in-the-tummy hot cocoa (even though it is still in the upper 80s around these here parts!) speculating which list I'm on this year, I just don't have the time because it's work, work, work, work as usual for me, now moreso than ever!...Perhaps Santa could spare a few of his elves for me, whattaya think???...Well, no, nevermind, I'll be A-Okay...I've done it year after year without the little guys, so what's one more year to add to the mix?...So, as I prepare to kick off yet another fabulous Christmas season for EPJ Photography, your job is quite simple: give me a call or shoot me an email to book your personal mini-session and then I'll do the rest!!!...It can't get any easier for you!...Your holiday session is all inclusive this year, and you, that's right YOU, set the date!...We know that once Fall arrives, people's schedules get super-dee-duper busy, so although I will be announcing a select few mini-session dates in the coming days (and those will go quickly!), I know that a set schedule like that doesn't always fit everyone's calendar so perfectly...So, to help you out, all photo sessions booked for the months of October & November are going to be "Merry Minis" (*newborn & maternity are the only exception)...What's a "Merry Mini" you ask???...Well, let me tell you 'cause you're going to LOVE-a-dove-dove it!!!...You get a fantastical personal mini-session, oodles of various prints for gift giving galore, your own collection of the highest quality custom holiday cards anywhere out there AND on top of all that, you get a pretty spectacular discount off of any additional orders from your session!...MERRY CHRISTMAS from EPJ Photography to you!!!...In the coming days, be on the lookout for just a few absolutely beautiful samples from our 2009 custom holiday card line, as well as one or two (maybe three!) dates for our limited edition holiday minis, and lots and lots of other fabulous holiday specials from me to you as we kick off the wonderful Christmas Season of '09!!!...Ho ho ho and to all a good night ;)...See y'all again real soon...-EPJ {click on image to enlarge}

1 comment:

Erin Davison Dykes said...

I am interested in getting some photos done for my husband and I. Where are you located?