Sunday, September 20, 2009

09.20.2009

Well, I must say, there's nothing better than a visit from a beautiful baby to help make a yucky, gloomy weekend seem all better :)...Yesterday's session was planned weeks, if not months in advance, and mommy, daddy and sweet baby L drove all the way from NC to see me (well, and also to see their entire family and celebrate L's big baptism weekend!)...However, all that planning and the only thing mommy and I didn't take into account was rain, rain, rain alllllllll day long...So, unfortunately we didn't get to spend as much time outside as we would've liked, but thank heavens for the studio to keep us happy and dry...So we played a little, went home and napped and ate a little, and then came back for round two!...All in all, it was a full and fun day and for being only six months old, baby L handled himself like a true seasoned pro!...So, you know the drill now, just a little tease to hold everyone over until all the proofs are ready in the coming days, and believe me, there's going to be a LOT!!!...I had a near impossible time picking just five for today's post because I already have so many favorites!!!...So, I hope you all enjoy today's little peek, and I especially hope y'all enjoy L's big day today, and of course, I'll be back again soon with more!...-EPJ

No comments: