Friday, September 4, 2009

09.04.2009

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!...Babies, babies, babies!!!...I simply adore my "work" days when delicious little newbies come in to see me, and today must have been my lucky day because little Miss A dropped by on her two week birthday to pay me a special visit!!!...Ohhhhhh, and what a good, sweet, happy, precious little girl she is, too!!!...So awake and alert and full of yummy, sweet smiles (and let's not forget that gorgeous head full of beautiful dark hair, too!!!)...I had such a good time playing with Miss A and her mommy and daddy this morning, and I'm excited to show off just a teensy little tease tonight of a few of my most favorites...It was hard to narrow it down, as it usually is for me, so remember, there's going to be bunches more to come very, very soon!!!...Have a wonderful and safe and happy holiday weekend everyone and I'll see you all again soon with more!...-EPJ



No comments: