Monday, August 31, 2009

08.31.2009

Hands down, the greatest weather day ever, ever, ever!...And boy, did we deserve it, too!...I always hate having to reschedule a session due to impending bad weather, but as we all know, living in Alabama just unfortunately means that occasionally, the weather wins out and the session gets pushed back...So, after four or so days of rain, rain, rain, the sun finally came out to grace us with it's presence today, along with one or two pretty white clouds just to look nice in the background, and the world's most perfect temperature ever...I couldn't have asked for better...Oh, no wait, I almost forgot...So, on top of all that sheer perfection, I had the pleasure of meeting up with this GORGEOUS family of four (and a half!) that I could have just stayed with and shot for hours on end (although, I'm pretty sure that after awhile they were glad to get home and away from crazy picture lady!)...I had just the greatest time with y'all R & T, and there were sooooo many shots that I wanted to preview on the blog tonight for you, but, of course, I had to narrow it down just a wee bit and not go too overboard!...So, without further ado, I present you with a couple of my favs and believe me, there are LOTS more to come...See y'all again soon!!!...-EPJ




1 comment:

Unknown said...

All are beautiful...but really love the family with the sun shining through the trees...