Monday, August 24, 2009

08.24.2009

Hey guys!...This is going to be a super quick post because, even though my day started out simply amazing, and I got to drive over the the Ham :) and meet up with this super-sweet little chunky monkey this morning, by the time I got back and picked all my girls up and headed home, I realized that my littlest princess is sick, sick, sick...So, seeing as how she's been nursing a temperature just shy of 102 :( ,I haven't been able to get much done with her sprawled out in my lap the last few hours of the day...I apologize for not having more of a sneak peek, but believe me, it was actually hard to pick just these three because there are so many of Miss P that are too precious for words!...So, hope you all enjoy and I also want wish little P the very happiest of happy 1st birthdays this week and of course, I'll be back again soon with more...Have a great week everybody!!!...-EPJ



1 comment:

Katie Ritchie Bludworth said...

I absolutely LOVE them!!! Can't wait to see more. Thanks again for today. So good to meet you!