Saturday, August 22, 2009

08.22.2009

Well, ladies and gentleman and boys and girls, I am plumb tuckered out as they say!...Between school starting recently for my three little ones and playing catch-up with work, I have done worn myself out ;) ...Luckily for me, my handsome little friend, T-man, came to visit me again this afternoon and brought along a little energy boost for us all: BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!...Ok, well, to be fair, he did get most of it, but every now and then he'd toss a few crumbs my way or wipe a little icing on my camera if I got too close, so of course I had to give it a little taste and boy was it YUMMY!...No wonder he was diggin' in from head to toe!...So, here's a teensy preview (a little before, during and after cake action!) for mommy and the rest of the gang to check out, meanwhile, I'm going to go peak in on my littlest baby who's sleeping tonight in a big girl bed for the very first time ever {{{sniffle, sniffle}}}, then this momma is officially hitting the sack for some well deserved shut-eye!...Night-night my dear friends and sweet dreams to you all...See y'all again soon!...-EPJ



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

yay! I love them. I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much.