Wednesday, August 12, 2009

08.12.2009

Whew!...Lordy y'all, I'm so sorry I'm laggin' behind these days!!!...I'm still trying to play catch-up from being sick and in and out of the hospital the last few weeks and on top of that, all three of my girls started school this week, so I am just totally POOPED!!!...I didn't even realize the extent of my tiredness until yesterday, and man did it hit me hard...I started off my morning having a fantabulous session with this absolutely precious little 6 month old angel, and by the time I got home, edited a few pics, picked up my girls, fed the family supper, hit the grocery store and got home to unpack and put everyone to bed, I completely crashed and burned!!!...So, now I'm in full force trying to get my energy back up and edit, edit, edit!!!...So, here's a little tease for mommy and daddy to enjoy while they spend the remainder of the week relaxing on the beach (I'm still totally jealous about that, by the way!)...Hope y'all enjoy (the pics and the beach!), and thanks again for coming all the way from the Ham to visit me :)!...I had a blast and I can't wait to do it again real soon!...Be back again soon with more!!!...-EPJ





2 comments:

jjacobs57 said...

You are a miracle maker! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it!

Jennifer said...

yep- she is that good! I just knew Troy would be crying in every picture. She does work miracles! And the pics of your sweet little one are great!