Tuesday, August 4, 2009

08.04.2009

I'm going to go ahead and go on the record as saying, I really don't know a whole heck of a lot about boys, after all, the Lord blessed me with three amazing little girls, which I love dearly with all of my heart and wouldn't trade for anything (on most days of the week, anyway!)...Of course, with my fantabulous job, I get to spend time with boys and girls of all ages and I think it goes without saying that I just LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E it!!!...Ok, now back to my point (because I promise you, I did have one!)...So, again, I concur that I don't really know that much about little boys, but I'd have to say after today's session with these two precocious little brothers, that it's just not fair that and it's just not right for two boys to be this dog-gone pretty!!!...I mean seriously, just look at them!!!...BEEEE-YOOOOO-TIFUL I tell ya!!!...The gorgeous meter was just off the chart today, and we had a blast as we beat the heat, played with rolly-pollies, snails, grasshoppers, and I think even ate a little dirt...All things, which I guess I just don't do often enough ;)...So, here's a little tease for everybody and of course, we all know by now that I'll be back again soon with more!...-EPJ





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous boys...beautiful photos...