Monday, August 3, 2009

08.03.2009

Maybe it's just me, but this year is absolutely FLYING by!!!...I mean, it's already August for heaven's sakes!!!...August, of course, means only one thing: HOT, HOT, H-O-T!...And yesterday's sessions certainly didn't disappoint...There were two families, four adults, three children and one super-dee-duper HOT, unrelenting sun shining down on us showing absolutely no mercy whatsoever!...I have to say, they were all real troopers though, and to look at these little sneak peeks, you'd hardly even know that inside we all felt like we were dying ;) ...So, here's your little tease and as always, I'll be back again soon with more!...And as a little side note, I have to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers these last few weeks as I was under the weather and in and out of the ER and other various doctors trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with me...My diagnoses is still up in the air, but I'm finally beginning to feel better and able to get back to work again...Praise the good Lord for that and thanks once again to you all for your well wishes!!!...I appreciate it more than words can say...See y'all again soon! -EPJ








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much Elana. Sorry it was so hot outside. I love the preview! Can't wait to see the rest of them

Susan said...

Mandy & Jenn Jenn: I was just checking out Elana's blog & saw your beautiful families' photos. How very precious. I know we aren't all in touch the way we'd like to be but I still think of you all often. Some of my fondest childhood memories were made in your home. These pictures give me much to look forward to as my little guy grows. Love you all, Susan (McKinnon) Haynes