Saturday, June 20, 2009

06.20.2009

Busy as a bee, that's me :)...What a busy, busy, busy week it's been and so it continues with no rest in sight for the weary!!!...The moment we returned from our beach trip, I got to work right away volunteering at VBS for the entire week!...I'm telling you what, there's nothing that will wear a grown adult out more than 5 hot summer days in a row tending to 15 3-5 year olds!!!...Can someone say "NAP!" and I don't mean the kiddies, I mean ME!!!...So, today VBS ended, and just as soon as I walked out of the doors of the church, I headed to what turned out to be an absolutely GORGEOUS maternity session, where I had the pleasure of meeting S and W and dare I not forget the most perfect baby bump I've just about ever seen...Ummm, after three little ones myself, I was definitely more than a smidgen jealous :) ...Oh, and can you believe this insanely gorgeous mommy-to-be warned me ahead of time that she's not photogenic?!?!?!?!...Yeah, right!...I'm not buying that excuse again :)...So, enjoy this little preview from our HOT HOT HAWT sunset session, and you know the drill, I'll be back soon with more!...-EPJ

3 comments:

Jenny Wymore said...

Beautiful portraits!! Love all the sun flare!

Amber said...

Gorgeous! The lighting is stunning!

Amanda Leatherberry said...

Beautiful shots....great light!