Friday, June 12, 2009

06.12.2009

Yesterday was just a BEEE-YOOO-TIFUL day AND more importantly, my first of many beach sessions for 2009 and I can't even begin to tell you how many fan-tab-ulous shots we got with this gorgeous family!!!...Mommy & Daddy are friends of ours from home and big sister is one of my middle daughter's best little buddies, and then there's baby brother who is just an absolute, total and complete living doll!!!...So, we're all down here in various locations on the Gulf Coast having a great vacation, and you know what I've been doing the whole time???...Working!!!...Yep, I've been down here for two full days, and the only time I've stepped foot in the sand is for this little family beach session...Other than that, I'm still trying my hardest to recuperate from being sick this past week, so I've been strictly indoors getting caught up on work since the moment we got here...Hopefully, I'll be able to get my tan on soon enough, but before I even think about that, it's work, work, work!!!...So, here's a smidgen of a sneak peek from our session and I hope to be back again soon with more...Actually, I hope to be feeling better and be on the beach from here on out, but if that's not gonna happen, then perhaps you'll be seeing more of me later this week...PRAY that you don't though, because I wanna catch some rays ;)...Have a good one and see y'all again soon (but hopefully not too soon!)...-EPJ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love these... they are absolutely beautiful...