Tuesday, June 30, 2009

06.30.2009

So, I had this absolutely amazing e-session yesterday evening and all I can say is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!...I mean look at them, simply gorgeous...Talk about making my job easy!...And on top of that, here it is the end of June, in Alabama none-the-less, and the weather was purely fantastical ;) ...Well, let me take that back for a sec, because it was pretty fantastical for myself and Miss E, the beautiful bride-to-be, but for J, her super handsome fiance who started off the session in his rather dapper Naval Uniform (his WOOL uniform at that!), it was maybe just a wee smidgen HOT!...But he survived those first few shots for us, and after that, it was totally a piece of cake!...And honestly, I have to tell you, this was really hard for me to choose just a few sneak peeks for today's blog, because there were LOTS of favorites on my part...That being said, ENJOY your little tease, because there's a bunch more on the way in the near future!...Be back again soon!...-EPJ

No comments: