Sunday, May 24, 2009

05.24.2009

If you thought taking pictures of one year old twins and their 3 month old cousin would be difficult, then you were SOOOOO wrong ;)...Totally a piece o'cake!!!...Actually, now that I think about it, I still have the scent of A & E's yummy & beautiful birthday cake all over me, even 3+ hours later...Mmmmmmmmmm!!!...So good though!...So, today was actually lots of fun (no stress at all, right mommy?) and we got bunches of precious pics of these sweet babies, even if the mommies and daddies in attendance thought otherwise...So, without further ado, here's y'alls little preview for tonight, and I hope y'all enjoy...There are plenty more to follow very, very soon...Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day tomorrow and as always, I'll be back soon with more!...-EPJ

1 comment:

Masters Rental said...

Wow! Awesome, awesome job. I can't imagine getting any better images than these with those age ranges. They are all precious!! I love the one with all three in their own basket. So cute!