Saturday, May 23, 2009

05.23.2009

Well, as usual, it's been a BUSY month around my neck of the woods to say the very least...May is always a little bit crazy for me with all the end of the school year stuff, recitals, birthdays, parties, etc, etc, etc...And today didn't slow down one little bit either...On top of it being my oldest daughter's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetie!!!), I also got to (thankfully!) leave the crazy pre-teen sleepover that was happening at home, and head over to the studio to meet this super sweet, super mobile 3 month old!!!...Bless his heart, I guess nobody told him that he's only three months old and he's not supposed to move around so much, but he was trying to roll over half the time, and I swear he was trying to scoot everywhere the rest of the time!!!...What a busy little bee! ...But we all had fun together on this dreary Saturday, and I'm really looking forward to getting a run for my money tomorrow when little J comes back for a visit with his one year old TWIN cousins!!!...So, here's the teensiest little sneek peak of this morning (from the very first sleepy shot of the morning, all the way up to J getting fed up with us for all the cute little hat changes!) and then I'm gonna go and rest up for J and A and E tomorrow, 'cause from what I hear, it sounds like I'm going to need my energy ;) ...Be back soon!...-EPJ

1 comment:

Masters Rental said...

Gorgeous light...and beautiful baby. Love them all.