Monday, May 11, 2009

05.11.2009

What a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL wedding weekend we had around here!!!...Everything was so unbelievably spectacular: the church, the reception, the weather, the families, the friends, and of course the beautiful couple themselves!!!...It really couldn't have been more perfect if you had tried (especially once the air kicked in inside the church!)...B & P, you and your families & friends are all so incredibly wonderful, and I truly cannot thank you all enough for allowing me the honor and privilege to be a part of your special day...I always say that I'm so blessed to be able to do what I do, and I always feel it even more so when I walk away from a wedding feeling so much love & happiness in the air, and feeling like I didn't just have a shoot with clients, but with friends :) ...I wish you both all the best, much love and happiness forever & ever, and I hope y'all are having an absolutely amazing, fantabulous, and (most importantly) SWINE-FLU-FREE honeymoon!!!...Here's just a wee smidgen of a tease for today, because later this week, I plan on posting just a few more of my personal favs!!!...See y'all soon...-EPJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Elana, you always do such a great job!! The pictures as absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see them all.

Amy, mother of the beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

I meant "the pictures ARE absolutely beautiful"! (I'm obviously still tired from this weekend's festivities!

Amy