Wednesday, April 29, 2009

04.29.2009

Sorry, sorry, SOOO SOOO sorry!...I'm just a wee bit late on this one, so I have to thank you all for your patience and understanding these last few days...Friday, I had the FUNNEST (yep, that's an Elana word!) e-session and it really made me just SO incredibly happy and T & T have been declared my new BFFs (whether they want to be or not!)...We did everything from dumpster diving, to getting chased by a wild pack of dogs, to wading in snake infested overgrowth, to a smidgen of trespassing, to ending up the night over a few drinks at the local bar (only kidding of course on some of those!)...See, FUN, FUN, FUN I tell you!!! But along with the joy of the day, came great sadness as well, as my trusty, old-reliable, handy-dandy dear old laptop officially lost her life...I think it was her time to go...Those of you who knew "her", remember that she was held together with duct tape for the last few months of her life (bless her), but be that as it may, she was a good, good friend and never (ok, rarely) let me down!!!...So, these last few days I've been busting my tush to transfer & save what I could to my two new computers, and praying that my old hard drive at the very least made it out alive from the computer Doctor (and survive she did...Thank you Dr. Chip!!!)...So, better late than never, right???...Hope y'all enjoy your little preview T & T, and as always, I'll be back with more!...-EPJ

No comments: