Thursday, April 23, 2009

04.23.2009

Hey there everyone, it's just little ol' me again :) ...Well, I've been finishing up a few sessions this week, and getting ready for another fun e-session tomorrow, and I started to remember that I've had a number of people ask me in the last few weeks about creating a page for Elana P Jones Photography on Facebook, so I did it and I'm super-dee-duper excited about it!!!...So, what does this mean for you?...It means that you need to go over to FB right this very second (actually, finish reading this first, then head on over there) and find "Elana P Jones Photography" and become a fan today!!!...If you don't have a FB account yet, what are you waiting for???...It's simple, it's safe, it's free, it's a fun way to connect with anyone and everyone from your past and present, and it's a great way to stay on top of all the goings on with EPJ Photography...I'll be offering specials that will only be available to our FB fans, and some fun surprises will be in store as well, plus our clients that are on FB will have some extra session sneak peeks tagged so that you can share them with everyone on your FB friend's list...Fun, fun, fun, so go sign up today!!!...And of course, we all know I can't post without including a little pic, so here's an oldie but a goodie that has put me in the mood for the warm weather to not only get here, but it better finally STAY!!!...Have a great one everybody and be back again soon with more!...-EPJ

No comments: