Sunday, April 19, 2009

04.19.2009

Ok, what is this, like maybe my third session already this year that was shot with tornadoes going on all around us?!?!...Crazy I tell ya!...Alabama is something else, but the good news is, we're all safe around here and apparently, it does make for some nice pics ;)...So, I was scheduled to meet up with B & D and their two insanely gorgeous (and I do mean stunningly BEAUTIFUL!) girls in the later part of the afternoon, but when we heard there were some storms just around the corner, we moved our session up a wee little bit and I'd say we got finished up just in the nick of time!!!...These girls (and their momma & daddy, too) were a hoot and we had a good old time down at the creek today...That little T is gonna be a total heart breaker one of these days so daddy better watch out, and little miss B (who happens to be my youngest daughter's best bud & partner in crime at the daycare) is seriously the cutest little booger ever, ever, ever!...That B totally cracks me up and I can see without a doubt who rules the roost in y'alls house ;) ...So, after dodging tornado sirens all night, and going in and out of the cellar with the fam, I finally had a spare second to post just a smidgen of a tease for y'all, so hope y'all like 'em and I'll have more real soon!...-EPJ

No comments: