Thursday, April 9, 2009

04.09.2009

And finally, the end of the massive blog postings (for today anyway!)...This past weekend I had the absolute honor and privilege of being allowed to be a part of one of the greatest, fun-est (yes, when I blog I like to make up words!) most fantabulous weddings ever, ever, ever!!!...G & J and all of their wonderful family and friends totally rocked my world and made my Saturday hardly seem like "work" at all!!!...What started off as an absolutely beautiful day, turned into a totally awesome night, and as much as I hated to, I finally had to tear myself away from the party and go home to play wife and mommy again :)...So now, a teensy tiny little preview for all of you who have been patiently waiting for the last few days, and I promise, there are literally hundreds more to come!!!...Enjoy!...-EPJ

2 comments:

Amber M. Phillips said...

ELANA!!!!!!!
I LOVE these pics! You did such a great job! I've already promised Ginger I'd buy you for her when she has her first child!
You are awesomely talented!
Amber

Bridget Reed Photography said...

Fantastic photos Elana!!