Thursday, April 9, 2009

04.09.2009

More, more, more!!!...It almost seems that this week's posts are unending, doesn't it?!? ;)...Well, please do allow me a moment to apologize to this beautiful, happy couple...We had to postpone their original engagement session over a week ago, due to a crazy band of storms coming through the area (you know that fun Alabama weather system!), and we finally had the pleasure of meeting up this past Friday, for what thankfully turned out to be a GORGEOUS day!!!...And although I had hoped to get a little sneak peek posted at some point in time before now, like I mentioned in yesterday's first post, my schedule has had me going ninety to nothing for some time now, and this weekend was no different!...Immediately following Friday's e-session, my family and I headed up the road to Anniston for the night, only to return late that evening for me to prepare for Saturday's all day (and night) wedding SPECTACULAR (picture previews from that to follow in the next post!), then Birmingham called my oldest daughter and I until about 11pm Sunday, and a business trip to the beach with my hubby and two youngest girls Monday through Wednesday rounds out my last six days!...So, that should just about catch me up since last week!!!...Whew!...So again, my sincerest apologies for not posting sooner, but I do hope you enjoy this little tease even if I am a day or two behind...The rest are soon to follow!...-EPJ

1 comment:

Ashley Brown said...

Love these!!