Wednesday, April 8, 2009

04.08.2009

And now, round two!...Also known as the world's fastest photosession :) ...So, one of my bestest friends ever and her two little ones, along with nana, myself, and two out of my three girls, all drove up to this fantastic historical location right on the beautiful Georgia coastline, and as it turned out, it was mere moments away from closing time...Add to that the billions upon billions of sandgnats that obviously thought we were their supper, and you then have the world's fastest, 10 minutes and not a second longer, photosession!!!...But I have to say, in those 10 minutes, my sweet little G & M (ok, so they're not technically "mine", but I do like to borrow them from time to time!) were fabulous and gave me lots of smiles and knew perfectly well how to work the camera ;)...They've obviously done this before!!!...So, I've now decided that I'll have to go back this summer while the gnats are hibernating, and maybe we'll fight off the 115 degree Savannah summers for a 15-20 minute session next time :)...Love y'all and see you soon we hope!!!...-EPJ

1 comment:

Meg said...

So cute! I love them!