Wednesday, April 8, 2009

04.08.2009

Oh me, oh my, get ready, and get set, because here come LOTS and LOTS of catch-up posts!!!...Spring has sprung around here and with a major vengence at that, because I have had (and continue to have) one slam jammed schedule here lately (YAY for that!!!)...So, just three weeks ago, the family and I had a whirlwind trip to Georgia to visit friends that we haven't seen in forever over Spring Break week, and of course I threw in two of the fastest photo sessions of all time for two of my sweetest friends in the world...First up for a little sneak peek, one of my dearest childhood friends will be twice blessed in the coming weeks with TWINS; a boy AND a girl!!!...So, Mommy and big-sister-to-be and I, set out to capture just a few belly pics during our quick little visit together...I can't believe that it was just 4 years ago that this sweet big-sis-to-be was inside her mommy's belly and they were my very first belly session ever!...My, how the years have changed!!!...So, without further ado, here's a smidgen of a tease for you A :) ...I'll have the rest up VERY soon, so get ready, 'cause there's lots more to come!!!...-EPJ

No comments: