Sunday, March 22, 2009

03.22.2009

Oh my goodness gracious!...How do I keep getting so incredibly lucky as to get these sweet, sweet babies visiting me and all of them with these deliciously perfect baby-blue eyes?!?!...Ahhhhh, it's a photographer's dream!!!...Well, baby J came to visit me yesterday afternoon, and it was just a simply gorgeous Spring day, so we started out in the studio for a bit, and then we couldn't help ourselves but to venture outside as well!...J was such a complete and total doll, that I had a super hard time trying to pick only a few previews for today's blog...It was nearly impossible to narrow it down, but since I had to, here's just a teeny little tease for mommy & daddy & the rest of the family to hold you all over until all of the oodles and oodles of adorable proofs are ready in the coming days...Hope y'all enjoy!!!...-EPJ

No comments: