Friday, March 13, 2009

03.13.2009

I had the absolute pleasure on this lovely Friday the 13th, of photographing this sweet little man!...Six months old, and he's already had his first haircut!!!...And what a total doll baby he is, too!...Mommy & little T drove over an hour to see me today, and poor T really and truly didn't want any part of me once they finally arrived, but I was sneaky and we got some A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E shots regardless!!!...As hard as he tried not to smile for me, I think my crazy, loony self finally got the better of him!...So, without further ado, after almost 3 days of my internet being out of commission, I am soooo happy to finally be back online and get to post this little sneak preview of T for his mommy & daddy and everybody else to enjoy!!!...I am leaving first thing tomorrow morning for vacation and will be back next week, so if you need to get ahold of me, please remember that I will be returning all emails and messages starting next Thursday...Thanks so much and I'll see you all soon!...-EPJ

No comments: