Friday, March 6, 2009

03.06.2009

In the great words of my adorable five year old, "You have GOT to be kidding me?!?!"...That's how I feel about all the craziness that has gone on these final two weeks as I've been prepping to have the big Grand Opening celebration at the new studio tomorrow afternoon...Unfortunately, as the old saying goes, anything that can go wrong will, and although the studio is ALMOST there and coming along super-duper beautifully, I unfortunately have to postpone our big celebration just a wee bit longer...I hope this doesn't put anyone out, but I am just so close to having everything PERFECT, and I wouldn't want anyone to come in and see the new location and meet me with it being anything less than that!...So, stay tuned to the blog, as I will certainly keep you all updated on the new date and time of the big day, because I truly hope to see you all there!!!...In the mean time, I am still taking appointments and scheduling sessions, so don't hesitate to call or email today to set up your session...My spring/summer calendar is already filling up quickly, so don't get left out!...Can't wait to hear from you all and see you all soon, and since you know I can't post without a pic, here's another litte sneak peek of the yummy little angel from my most recent session...Everytime I see her sweet face I just wanna eat her up! :)...Be back again soon...-EPJ

No comments: