Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TIME IS RUNNING OUT!

Even though it may not seem like it just yet, the holiday season is right around the corner and my schedule is just about full!!!...If you don't have your photo session scheduled, NOW is the time, don't wait!!!...Even if you've told me you want to do a session or mentioned it to a friend in passing, go ahead and call or email me today to put your date on my calendar...Here's what I have left, and these dates are sure to go fast, so act quickly...There are also a select few weekday dates that I might possibly be available, so contact me right away for more information if one of the dates below does not fit your schedule well...also, if you'd like to schedule a newborn studio session, call immediately for availability and I'll do my best to fit you in even if my below schedule is fully booked!!!...I look forward to seeing you soon!!!...-EPJ
A V A I L A B I L I T Y:
October 21st (no longer available)
November 3rd (no longer available)
November 4th (no longer available)
November 11th (no longer available)
November 17th (no longer available)
November 18th (no longer available)
*Any photo sessions scheduled after November 18th
will not be available for order and/or delivery until after Christmas*

No comments: