Thursday, October 11, 2007

BUMPS & BABIES!

Whew!...I had an action packed start to my week, and I was all set to post some fun little previews for you all to enjoy, and then, for the bazillionth time, my internet went out on me!...Soooo, frustrating, but finally (and probably temporarily) it's back up and running, so really quickly, here you go!!!...My belly session on Monday was so much fun, and as I look back on the great shots we got, I am still shocked and amazed that she's got less than a month before delivery!!!...And then Tuesday, the weather took a turn for the worse, and I wasn't sure that my newborn session with baby boy L was going to happen, but mommy, daddy and I (with the help of sweet little L) made it happen, and I was pleasantly surprised with how great all the shots turned out, in spite of the fact that we did the session with almost no light whatsoever!...so, here's a quick little peek for you and there's bunches more where these came from!...-EPJ

No comments: