Sunday, October 7, 2007

LET THE FUN BEGIN!


My busy season for the year is now upon me, so stay tuned for lots of sneak previews in the coming weeks!...If you haven't scheduled your session with me yet, call or email today because I'm almost booked up until after the holidays are all over!!!...I love, love, love staying busy though, so you won't hear me complaining!...Y'all make my job soooooo much fun and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!!...Today I had the pleasure of shooting Miss C and her baby sister C, and they were so precious!...Here's a quick sneak peek for mommy and daddy and trust me, there are lots more to come!...Enjoy!...-EPJ

2 comments:

Splendid Photography said...

The look awesome! I hope Mommy K loves them too :)

Kimi said...

Oh I love them! We enjoyed working with you Elana!