Thursday, October 4, 2007

TAG, I'M IT!

So, I've been "tagged" by one of my fellow photographer friends (thanks Amber!) and now I get to tell you 8 things about myself that you probably didn't know...Hmmmmm....Let's see............

1.) Ok, when I was a little girl, my dream job was to be an obstetrician...I LOVED babies even then, and I thought it was the greatest thing ever to help bring them into the world...Of course, photographing babies is even better in my opinion (it's usually a little less messy!) ;)
2.) If I were stranded on a desert island and I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, I would pick sushi...I LOVE me some sushi!...Mmmmmmmm, good!!!...Breakfast, lunch or dinner, I'd be all set!...Man, now I'm in the mood for sushi; GREAT!
3.) I have a severe addiction to the TV show, FRIENDS...I've seen every episode a minimum of a hundred times, and could quote almost any and every line...I cried buckets during the finale and I still get a little misty eyed to this day just thinking about it :( ...On the plus side, one of the happiest days of my life, next to my 3 children being born and my wedding day, was when I got to attend a taping of the "Regis and Kelly" show and JENNIFER ANISTON was the guest!...I've almost never been so happy in my whole life!...
4.) Ummmm, this is getting harder...Ok, boring, but I have a basset hound that's like my fourth daughter...She's my 3rd basset that I've had in my lifetime... My parents got our first basset when I was 5 and I'm still to this day such a sucker for those long, droopy ears and those sad, sad eyes!
5.) I'm an insane neat freak and I have this awful habit of straightening up after people while they're still around...I'll fluff the pillows they're sitting next to on the sofa, I'll pick up their purse or keys and move it to a less conspicuous spot, etc, etc, etc...I think I have a mild case of OCD...I may need to have that checked out!
6.) I'm a huge fan of musical theater even though I can't carry a tune to save my life...I'll sit through the same show a hundred times and never get sick of it...Thankfully, my girls LOVE it, too!...Just a few of my favorites include: Miss Saigon, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Buddy (the Buddy Holly Story), Sunset Boulevard, Grease and if you're ever in Savannah GA, any and every show that the Savannah Theatre puts on!
7.) I'm a big time family person...I love my dear friends terribly, but my family is where my heart and soul is and everything I do and everything that I am is because of them...I am so incredibly blessed and I thank the Lord each and every day for them!
8.) Not sure if you can tell, but I have this bad habit of rambling on and on and on and on and on and...............................................................................

Thanks Amber for including me in on all the fun!...I guess I'll have to tag someone before too long!...Watch out everyone! :) -EPJ

No comments: