Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?

It's about that time for the leaves to start changing colors, the temperature to start dropping & a visit to the pumpkin patch is right around the corner!!!...And, on top of all that, my schedule is nearly full as the holiday season draws closer...I still have just a few dates available, so make sure you contact me today to reserve your session!...If you've even so much as thought about having pictures done, mentioned it to me in passing, or whatever, make sure you call or email me today to set your appointment in stone, because if I don't officially have you on my calendar, someone else could jump in & steal your spot!...We don't want that to happen, now do we!!! :) ...In the mean time, here's a quick shot from a somewhat recent session...Enjoy & I hope to see you all very soon!...-EPJ

No comments: